Anoushka Loves has been nominated for a Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers A Pinch of Shaz and Flores Y Moda. Thank you girlies 🙂
The Liebster Award is an award given to new and up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word Liebe is German and means Love, so Liebster is to describe the loveliest, sweetest, kindest, cutest! By sending love around the blogging community, we can meet new people and connect with others and help out those who are new to blogging.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. You must show your appreciation and link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself (Optional)
3. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
4. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award. They mus have under 200 followers and you must link them in the post.
5. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
Don’t forget to pass the blog link to your nominator and nominees so they can see your answers!
So here goes!
The 11 facts about myself i’m going to skip however here are 50 things about me instead!
And here are the answers to my questions!
1) What fashion season do you prefer?
I love Winter. There’s nothing better than getting wrapped up warm with lots of layers, chunky jumpers and skinny jeans with biker boots. My top items for Winter are a fur lined parka and an Alexander McQueen scarf.
2) What do you love about blogging?
I love that it keeps me ahead of latest fashions and trends, and that i can be involved with a great community of people who all have the same interests. I like to write and its also helping with my interest of photography.
3) What is your favourite make up brand and why?
I used to be a die hard MAC addict, as the pigmentation in the products mean that its ideal for when i’m at work as i don’t have to keep reapplying my make up. It is still up at the top however i adore Tom Ford at the moment. Everything from the colours, the quality of the makeup and the packaging. It ticks all the boxes. It is pretty pricey though, it was a bad idea to start loving it!
4) Do you prefer having a full face of make up or your hair being done up nicely?
Make up! My hair is generally up in a bobble or bun for work, so i’m used to having a fully made up face even though my hair looks a bit boring. I have been growing my hair for so long now, and i’m still not sure if i like it long so i may cut it off again!
5) What food do you HATE the most?
Mushrooms. Makes me feel sick even mentioning them!
6) Kardashians – Love or Hate their show?
Guilty pleasure of mine, however the only Kardashian i actually like is Khloe. I think the others are just dead inside!
7) What is one item that you cannot live without?
Baby wipes. I have packets and packets strewn around my house, in my handbags, work bags etc
8) Do you prefer subtle or bold lipstick?
Bold. Preferably a bright pink or orange!
9) Do you ever put makeup on or dress up even though you won’t be leaving the house that day?
No! I’m so lazy when i’m not doing anything. I like to have a clean, fresh face and nice lounging clothes if i’m staying in.
10) Whats your biggest goal in life?
I give myself personal goals all the time, so i’m always accomplishing something. My current goal is to train as a make up artist so i can freelance. Fingers crossed!
11) How do you like to have your nails? Natural, painted or fake?
I’ve been a nail biter and an acrylic wearer for years but now i have nice natural nails that i love to paint. I wouldn’t go back to acrylics again after spending so long growing them.
Here are the blogs that i nominate for the Liebster award:
And here are your questions!
1) Converse or heels?
2) Fave blog you’ve written?
3) If you could only have three things on a desert island what would they be?
4) Make up item you can’t live without?
5) Hair washing/drying: Love it or hate it?
6) Top tip for applying make up?
7) What do you think is the next big trend?
8) Blue mascara. Discuss 😉
9) Boots & Superdrug or Space NK & Selfridges?
10) If you had £10 left in your purse, what would you spend it on?
11) Favourite tv show and why?
I can’t wait to hear your answers! Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date of all the gossip!