From the 1st November to the 30th January, I will be on a spending ban for the whole 90 days. Oh em gee, what am I setting myself up for! I’m hoping that it makes me shop my current stash to a better level and also, I may actually start buying food again instead of beauty products. Trust me, I often make a decision to spend my food shop money in Boots. Also, as it is the run up to the festive period, and I will be asking for beauty products, I want to make it a bit more special as I will be really
wanting needing those items come Christmas day.
The rules of the Spending Ban are as follows:
1. Unless it is a repurchase or a backup, then it is banned.
2. Essentials do not count ie Cleanser, toner, underwear, t.shirts…
3. Christmas Presents do not count, including one for me (Guy Bourdin Cheek Palette 😉 )
4. January Sale impulse buys are also banned, this includes next years Soap and Glory set. Sob.
5. I am only allowed to buy one glossy mag per month instead of all of them. It will probably be Vogue. Magazines that I subscribe to do not count as I have already paid for them.
Ah well, these things have got to be done. And maybe I may get chance to save up some pennies! Use #AnoushkasSpendingBan on Twitter to see how I am doing!
Anoushka xxThis post may contain PR samples that have been sent to me for consideration for review however all my opinions will be my own. The links in the post my be affiliate links which will earn a small amount of commission should you shop my recommendations.